Warm Enough For Midwest Chills
Living in Wisconsin can mean unpredictable weather and downright frigid temps for nearly 6 months of the year. A sustained cold like that requires a hat that can handle those chills, but what about keepin' it easy on the eyes? This hat is your new best friend. Take it with you to-and-from errand runs, holiday celebrations, and all the days in between. It also makes a great gift for new family members that have arrived (or will arrive) in these chilly temps. Also makes a great stocking stuffer for that little one in your life.
- 100% cotton double gauze fabric shell
- 100% organic cotton sherpa lining is incredibly soft and warm
- 100% wool pom is tied to a button inside the bonnet -- remove the pom to machine wash the bonnet, re-thread to tie back on!
- No exposed button on the outside means you get two bonnet styles in one!
- Chin ties made from the same double gauze fabric for less abrasion
- Snug fit keeps chills at bay
- Made in Wisconsin