Flyaways In Need of Taming? Try The Scrappy Scrunchy
There's no wiggle room when getting serious about keeping waste out of the landfill, and the Scrappy Scrunchy is no exception. Every scrunchy is scrapped together from fabric scraps to keep our landfills a little less crowded and your hair a little more manageable. Nothing puts a damper on your day like that unsightly hair crimp after using your standard hair tie-- but this one's covered in soft, 100% double gauze cotton as a protective layer between your hair and the tie. Plus, 100% recycled fabric scraps means you can feel good about keeping it tied to your wrist for the long haul, rather than letting it sit to decompose for the long haul in the landfill.
- Comes in two sizes: Adult Size & Baby Size
- Baby Size is a pack of two, Adult Size is single
- 360 degree support and comfort for your precious locks
- Solids are made form 100% cotton double gauze
- "Peggy's Butterflies" is 100% polyester
- Breathable comfort for your wrist and your 'do'
- Machine washable
NOTE: Special Requests are for the other colors offered. Please type in the note at checkout the colorway (or combination of colors) and size (adult or baby).